2015 is coming to his end…
Every year is a new beginning to make your ambitions true, you have revolutions for your future and not for your past just like Carl Bard said in this picture.
But how to make a good list?
- Search on the internet for inspirational quotes or resolutions
- Think of what you want to achieve next year
- Be realistic because you will be disappointed if you aren’t realistic
- Write it down on a paper and hang it on your wall as a reminder
- Don’t bring to many resolutions for 1 year. You will be busy enough with 3 resolutions.
- Look at your revolutions every week to remind yourself of it.
- Don’t be disappointed if you don’t reach your resolution that year, there will be a next year too.
Voila, a merry Christmas and a happy New Year