The holidays are coming really close, which means that it will be a great time with friends, family and of course glamorous outfits!
I’ve already done some shopping to make sure that I got enough outfits for the holidays. But RULE N°1 is Glitter is all you need because you want to step you knew year on a glamorous way. And, what’s better than wearing a beautiful outfit with glitter?!
These are already some outfits that I bought for during the holidays! So, you can see a lot of glitter and glamour.
If you don’t find your outfit for the holidays, NO WORRIES! I give you my personal tips for dressing for the holidays, and maybe you can get some inspiration from it!
- Rule N°1 and I will repeat it a thousand times, during the holidays you need to have at least 1 outfit with glitters!!
- Choose something, which is beautiful of course, but make sure you feel comfortable in it. I think you shine the most when you feel good in your vines!
- Don’t think the first thing you see will be the best! Search a lot in shops, maybe you can even plan a shop date with your friends.
- Of course you need glitter like I said. But don’t make that your glitter becomes kitschy because then your outfit is ruined!
- If you don’t find your choice in the shops before the holidays, you can look to a few sites of a shop and order on the internet. (ASOS, Essentiel, Guts, …)
- It’s not because it is Christmas you have to look like a bauble! A bauble belongs in the Christmas tree and not on your body!
- Finally, plan your outfits before the holidays because you never know if you get lost in time during the holidays!
Blue skirt: Villa Maria /Black dress with glitter top: ASOS
/Glitter t-shirt: H&M /Silver dress: Supertrash
/Jacket with sequins: H&M/Grey glitter t-shirt: Marie: Thelma & Louise/