Today I’m going to give you some tips, pics and a lot more of New York! I’ve been there one time for the moment. but I really want to go again. My ultimate dream is to live in New York after my college is done and maybe finish my college there.
So first of all a great tip: if your thinking of going to “The City that never sleeps” you’re really need to go. It’s such an amazing city!
Here are some things you really need to know about New York;
- It’s a big town, with a lot of cultures with different areas.
- The people in New York are so social!
- Taxi’s all the way, but a lot of traffic jam. So if you need to be somewhere really fast it’s best you take the subway.
(It has his charmes too)
- Pedestrians never stop for a traffic light, they just walk right throw it.
- It’s a free country so everyone has his own opinion, and some people will share it with the whole city.
( I love it)
- Madison avenue is the street with the most expensive shops. So not 5the Avenue.
(Do you remember Gossip Girl?)
- People from New York brunch (breakfast and lunch in one), so when you wake up you just have to drink your coffee until it’s brunch time.