Bangkok is such an amazing city! Riding on a bike, swimming at the 20th floor or shopping in a male that is bigger than the city where I live. Everything is possible in Bangkok and the people are so nice.
If you want some tips for your visit in Bangkok
- Organize your vacation before you leave to Bangkok.
- Make sure that when you order food, you ask for ‘not spicy’.
- When you use a taxi you first need to ask the price, Otherwise it can happen that you pay much more than normal.
- Drink a lot of water there!
- Don’t trust the shops where your tuk-tuk drives you too without asking.
- Don’t forget your magazines and books for on the plain.
- Try the street food, it’s very popular in Bangkok.
- Take enough money with you for shopping,
- you have a lot of shopping males.
- Visit the float market, it’s very nice to see! A raincoat can be very useful when you’re going in the rain season.